Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 1 of Paleo down

Well... it is 7:20 and I am full and happy and finished with day 1 of paleo!  HA ha... I'm sure most people don't count the first day as a success... but it is for me!

I was STARVING all day!  I texted my brother in law at like 3:30 and was like, Patrick... I'm HUNGRY!  He said I need to eat!  Ha ha! Thanks!  But seriously... he said because I'm not filling up on empty carbs I need to eat more often. So I did.

I ate eggs for breakfast (I hate eggs) and some of these delicious paleo cookies I made (sweet potatoes, almond butter, eggs, almonds and pumpkin seeds).  By 11:30 I was starved. I had a nice lunch, spinach salad with leftover bison and veggies and a half a sweet potato. I was so stuffed, but then 3:30 hit and I was hungry again! So colin and I each had an apple and I had some almond butter with mine. I went for a run afterwards and then started dinner. Which since it's been super warm I grilled and made pork chops and roasted broccoli. Now I'm stuffed again and hopefully won't be eating anymore today!! Ha Ha

My brother in law.. who is my paleo expert says as long as you are eating paleo you can eat all you want... not sure how accurate that is... especially if I'm not a crazy crossfitter. But I think I did ok for day one.

No comments: