Saturday, February 15, 2014

T-2 days until paleo

I've been a nervous wreck over this paleo diet. I think it is mostly because I've never been on a diet before. And I would just cut back on bad things. None of this not eating any of this or that! 

When I get nervous I eat and I bake! Bad combo! Ha ha!  So it turns out I will indeed need this diet come Monday! I've also been trying to eat up all the foods we aren't allowed to eat before Monday... Which also maybe a bad idea, but I don't like throwing good food away!  

I made Ryan lasagna and used up almost all my cheeses! The boys have been eating goldfish crackers... I've been snacking on cheese. I had a secret stash of dark chocolate raspberry jelly candies in the fridge from Christmas. They were my after dinner sweet deterrent. Had to finish those today! Lol

I've been worrying so much about this Diet I've had nightmares!  Bad dreams about grocery shopping and cooking! I feel like it is a lot of pressure to make everything paleo for Ryan. 

But I am pretty much going overboard on preparation and already have my grocery list done for Monday.  And I think we will survive! I have thought of some creative ways to make some of our staple meals paleo and I am now more excited than anything else! 

Bring it on! 

No comments: