Thursday, February 20, 2014

Paleo day 4

Well I am still alive and becoming more of a cave woman everyday... Just kidding... Kind of... 

So like I expected breakfast has really been my biggest challenge. I had eggs like 3 days in a row and then... Ugh I am just over them. Yuck! So I made some paleo breakfast cookies that are pretty spectacular, but not very filling. And today I made some really good paleo muffins. Turkey bacon is also my new best friend... So me and my buddy Turkey bacon are teaming up against morning hunger.  
My other breakfast idea is smoothies. I heart me a yummy green smoothie, but lack protein and know it won't fill me up for long. Someone told me to put a raw egg in my smoothie... And well I am just not quite sure I can handle that, I mean if raw egg in cookie dough isn't good for you then, how is this?  I also read about a Dr. Oz smoothie that had a fried egg and swears it can't be tasted... I maybe giving that a try!

Lunches is easy because I already are salads everyday just have to use vinegar and oil for dressing. NBD. 

And dinner is just lots of meat and veggies. 

I've also learned that shopping paleo is not cheap. I practically doubled my grocery budget this week! 

Veggie chicken stir fry 

Pumpkin paleo muffins 

Paleo toddler meals!! Lol

Pork chops, broccoli and sweet potato fries 


Bison burgers and hotdogs

My yummy sweet potato paleo cookies!!



No comments: