Friday, April 5, 2013

Fashion post: coral skinny jeans!

So I mentioned that I am in love with the color coral this spring. I walked past a pair of coral colored jeans about 3 or 4 times in the past month at Dillard's and yesterday I finally decided I would try them on. I'm still a little weary of colored jeans as a trend... They are very IN right now, but I just feel like it will be one of those trends we will laugh at in 5 years thinking, did I really wear pink jeans?! Lol But I gave in and bought them. I believe they were 35 bucks and are Levi.    So for my first fashion post in awhile. I present to you, colored skinny jeans and CORAL overload:

 
Shirt: NY and Company 50% off
Shoes: Targer
 

Another NY and Company Shirt 50% off! :)


                                                                     Rue 21 Shirt

And for my final look... Complete with a baby on the hip and a dog looking at you like you are cra cra!   Ignore the flip flops on the floor! :) HA!

2 comments:

Marcie Chavez said...

Coral is one of my favs! Love your selection in tops. I started out w red skinnies then royal blue, teal, coral and yellow!!!

Abriana said...

GOOD CONTENT. I APPRECIATE YOUR EFFORT. THANKS FOR SHARING.
blue faded skinny jeans
gunmetal