Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fashion - Leggings

Ok I am kinda second guessing doing fashion posts after looking at my fashion pictures! Lol I am such a poser... it is ridiculous... I mean, I pose. The camera comes out and I immediately put my hand on my hip and bend one of my knees! Lol.

Ok, so once you get over that.... and the fact that I cut my face off in one pic cause I didn't like it... here is my first fashion post.


Leggings are pretty close to my favorite clothing item for 2 reasons:

1.) They are SO very comfortable

2.) You can wear them to dress up or to dress down!

I pretty much lived in maternity leggings when I was pregnant.

Any who another fashion favorite of mine is the store New York and Company. I LOVE that store and almost every shirt I own is from there... and quite a few dresses.  I am an online frequent shopper at their website and I get all the deals. But, my trick is to wait until they are having a big sale, 40-50% off and that is when I buy.

I bought this shirt: http://www.nyandcompany.com/nyco/prod/Tops/Blouses/Abstract-Print-Tunic-Blouse-with-Self-Belt
for half off a few weeks ago and was excited that it was a little long on me so I could pair it with my leggings!

So without further Adieu :


Shirt NY&Company, Leggings... probably Walmart! and Shoes are Shoedazzle

After church leggings dressed down with a football jersey... you could also just do a longer t-shirt for extra comfort... I LOVE leggings around the house! :)




Ok, That is my first fashion post... I need to figure out why my photos aren't posting right... grrr.... I am going to troublehoot that now... 

4 comments:

Marcie Chavez said...

Love the tops! :-)

Marcie Chavez said...

Love the tops! :-)

Anonymous said...

Not bad, not bad at all! Those remind me of my Hue leggings for women - nice and comfy!
-Jackie

Gianna Blake said...

Nowadays the prices of workout clothing have become sky high and it is very important to find out right stuff that fits in your budget. But I am so glad that there are certain brands that offer supreme quality with extraordinary designing at reasonable prices. My newly purchased mesh leggings are just so awesome.