Saturday, February 15, 2014

Baby shower

 The baby shower I hosted this last weekend was a huge success!  It was an untraditional shower that included the guys. I had fun making the flyer... Beer, burgers and babes...er babies!  And had fun decorating for the theme... Ie, flowers in beer bottles and a diaper bike as opposed to a diaper cake!  

I wish I had brought my camera to take nice pictures but alas all I have are some cell phone pictures! 

My friend Kelly made the cupcakes and they were Delish!

Colin eating the sprinkles one at a time... Totally gets that from me! 


They had a nice jam session at the shower and my child who loves music was totally intrigued!

 And the horses... Yeah he loves horses! 

It was a blast but a bit stressful trying to get everything done with Colin around. Hubby had to work so it was just the two of us. Wish Ryan could have joined us in the celebration! 

No comments: