Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines day

Yesterday was one of the best days we've had in a long time! My hubby has been working like crazy on a big project at work. He had to take a day off and decided valentines day would be a good one! 

Now my hubby isn't the buy you flowers type of guy... At all! I've practically begged for every flower arrangement I've ever gotten from him. And because he has been working so much I told him we really just wanted to spend time with him. That was more important than anything else. 

That's exactly what we did.  We slept in and went to this place in town called big bounce that had a bunch of jumpy blow up things. Colin and I have gone a few times but daddy has always been working. It was cute to see my boys play and slide together! 

After lunch they had a nice floor wrestle and then we headed up to Colorado to go inner tubing! We had talked about going for awhile, but this was our first trip. Colin enjoyed it and even wanted to walk back up the hills all by himself. We stayed about an hour and a half and then went into Durango for dinner. 

It was perfect... Even my strawberry margarita at dinner! Best day ever! Love my boys!


No comments: