Friday, January 31, 2014

Our Texas trip 2014

(Airplane selfies)

So we just returned from Texas. Why is it that vacation goes so quickly and the normal grind goes by so slowly?? 

We arrived Tuesday and got to pick up my sister in laws from school. Colin was so excited to see and play with his aunties! Wednesday and Friday and Saturday I went to the outlet mall! (Don't judge) it's a good thing I don't live near outlets... 

I had a gift card from Christmas to the coach store... So that was my first stop. 

Then I headed to the stride rite outlet to buy Colin some shoes. I've never gotten his feet measured before so that was fun! I just adore stride right shoes and sperrys, for Colin. Not for me! He is a size 7 right now.

Colin was done shopping that first day. As in he didn't want to sit in his stroller and just pushed it around and refused to push it in any of the stores. Hence why we had to come back.

The next day we went I hit up my favorite store, New York and Company. They actually had some shorts on clearance so along with shirts that I love (and can wear with my leggings) I bought an adorable pair of shorts that were on clearance!  My step mil needed to go and return some things so we went back the next day. I shopped at the American eagle outlet... But only bought stuff for my sister in laws and then the under armor store and bought a much needed new sports bra!  It's safe to say it isn't a no spend month! But next month maybe! Ha ha! 

Ryan's sisters are so grown up. We love spending time with them and seeing them grow into beautiful and smart young women as opposed to the little girls who they were when I met Ryan and who were in our wedding. 

They are such good aunties to Colin and I really loved all the free babysitting! Ha ha! I soo wish they lived closer! 

We basically just hung out besides my shopping. Went swimming one day, went to the park twice but stayed home a lot just enjoying the company. 

Colin's favorite thing was the piano they have at their house and he played it everyday... That and their puppy! He had fun chasing the puppy around! 





So sad to leave! :( 

No comments: