Monday, February 3, 2014

Weddings and dresses

I love weddings! Mostly because it is a great excuse to dress up, but I do love all the little details and everything involved in weddings. 

I wish I could go to weddings several times a year... But alas that is just not the case! I need more/younger friends! Lol. 

The last wedding we went to was Ryan's cousins wedding in 2011 and I was pregnant. I wish I would have planned out my dress better. I went the day before the wedding and found a dress that worked with my bump. Now I think it is ugly and don't know if i will ever wear it again. 

This year we finally have another wedding and this time Ryan is in it! It is his friend/college roommates wedding! I am getting really excited about it! It is up in Telluride, Co and I just know it will be beautiful and magical! 

So with my husband in a tux... It has me already wondering what I should wear! I mean... If he is going to be in a tux then surely that justifies me buying a new dress, right? ( not to mention Colin needs to be super cute too). I will probably wait until we know what colors their wedding will have so I can compliment my hubby but not blend in or clash before I really start shopping. 

I am really digging the lace dresses out right now and the coral colors!  Here are a few I've pinned! 

I love this dress! And want it like yesterday! But it is a tad light and may clash with the bride? 

This back! 😍 soo pretty! The front isn't as pretty though!

These are cute and ok! Lol

I like this one a lot too but worry it is too "Easter-Sunday ish" lol 

And this. Ugh just loving this lace! Want!!


No comments: