Monday, January 13, 2014

2 Words: Juan Pablo

Anybody else loving The Bachelor this season? Aye! Between his accent and soccer ball... He has me sold! I'm drinking a glass of wine and watching tonight's episode while my boys are both asleep. Don't judge... Some days you just need a little release from the world.  My child has decided he doesn't need naps anymore and some days that drives me to drinking! Lol (not really... First drink since New Years!)  But you know. I miss naps and that quiet time where you can regain sanity and nap or clean or something that makes you or your house seem normal. However no naps means longer stretches of sleep at night... So take the good with the bad. Or bad with the good. Too much wine? Ha ha! Ok I'm out! Almost at the rose ceremony! Have to focus! Lol

No comments: