Monday, November 4, 2013

Here's hoping I survive this week!

I am overwhelmed with this week and it has just begun! Lol there is just soo much to do and not enough time! 

Colin turns 2 on Thursday and his party is on Saturday. I decided to do all the decorations, activities and food myself and I'm not even close to finishing the decor! (Can you say pizza?)

On top of that I have an article I need to write this week for the local paper... And I need to go out and take pictures, interview people and then put it all together. 

And on top of all that i don't feel good!! I don't know if it is blood pressure or just some weird neck/back issue that is hitting a nerve but yesterday I had a pounding headache and I would get dizzy if I stood up! Not fun! I feel better today but still feel like something is off. So I also have 2 doctor apts to figure this out!

So hopefully I survive my week! Prayers!! 

No comments: