Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!


I was so excited for Halloween this year because I knew Colin would love his costume! He has been very into trains... and is having a train birthday party. After our train ride to the pumpkin patch I knew I'd tie everything together and he'd be a conductor for Halloween!!  

His costume literally cost $10.87.  The $10 was for his hat... and the 87 cents was for the can of spray paint I had to buy because we ran out of what we had in the garage! Ha!!   The train is, an old diaper box, an round oatmeal box, a kleenex box and a paper towel roll all taped together!

  He got to dress up twice, the first for his music class yesterday, but we didn't bring the train... just took pictures before class! :)  He was soo excited about his choo choo!  We walked the neighborhood tonight, but it was rather cold!! I was so worried about putting enough clothes on him that I forgot his red hankerchief, so when we got back home I put it on and took more pictures... poor kid! :)  He had fun and wore his train for an hour after we got back from trick or treating. And ALL he cared about were BaPops (Lollipops) and he would take them out of the bowl before handing out candy to kids that came to our door! Ha!!  













No comments: