Sunday, November 10, 2013

Colin's Choo Choo 2nd Birthday Party!

So I basically did this entire party for under $100... including food! We saved boxes for months and I used craft paper that I already had for most of the decor. My parents came early to help me decorate and basically decorated the entire house in balloons! Ha! I bought the plates, napkins, bubbles and some party favors from the dollar store for under 15 bucks and made all the food myself, with the exception of pizza... which was by far the biggest expense of  the party!

 My homemade train cake... only took me like 4 hours to do! Ha! 

 So it is hard to see... but my front door decor and I made train tracks on the tile..
This game was a bust... Nobody played it... Oh well, the thought that counts!



My Giant train... None of the kids cared too much about it except Colin! Ha Ha!


So... he wasn't a fan of everyone singing to him...  Poor little buddy. 

But after a quick diaper change and a break away from the crowd he came back and dug right in!


Lollipop and a fork so he can multitask his sweets!

Present time!

Cousin Bella helping!


His big present us, a car table! 


Playing with his new toys outside with his cousin

After party Family shot... Colin was spent... and so was I! Ha!

No comments: