Monday, November 11, 2013

2 year check up

Today was Colin's 2 year check up. I've been very nervous for this apt. At his 18 month apt I didn't agree with the doctor on some things so we switched to a different one. This was our first appointment with the new doctor. 

I was nervously eating leftover birthday cake before we left and so was Colin.,, but I was more so hoping he would weigh more! Ha! 

Colin despises the scale at the dr office. It is like death! Ha ha!  I don't know why it is so scary.  I have to hold him, get weighed and then put him down and get weighed! 

Anyway the kid weighed in at 25 lbs and was 35 inches. The lady doing the measurement was new so I'm worried they might be wrong... But for now he is on a growth track to be 6 feet tall like his daddy!  I guess my tiny kid isn't so tiny?! He is long and lean. 

He was 21 lbs and 31 1/2 inches at his 18 month apt! 

The doctor was great with Colin and checked everything while making him laugh the whole time! She was happy we were still nursing and said i was protecting him and keeping him healthy.  (Unlike the last doctor who told me to stop)  I'm so glad we switched and have someone who is on board with my parenting! 

No comments: