Sunday, September 22, 2013

The silly things kids say....1.0

I'm marking this a 1.0 because I'm sure there will be more where this comes from!

Colin's vocabulary is expanding by the day. It is awesome to hear all these new words come out of him! It is also a little scary when he says things you think are bad or when he says things you didnt realize you said!


Me: Look Colin, a kitty!
Colin: Titty!!!

Colin laying on the ground the other night messing with his shirt kept saying something that sounded like shit. When I first heard it I asked him what he was saying... And then I put two and two together. Shit= shirt.

Colin's great grandpa taught him pew pew and to hold his nose. We are grocery shopping last week and Colin is proudly pointing out everything he knows in the store and telling me what they are. Milk, cheese, apple, berry, etc. We go down the toilet paper aisle and he very loudly says PEW PEW while plugging his nose!! Lol He also says this anytime I go to the bathroom which makes public restrooms fun... Pew pew momma is a new favorite!!

Apparently I say, Oh my (not so bad) and oh shoot ( could be worse but still not great!). He was playing with blocks the other day and repeatedly said oh shoot! I didn't even realize I said that, but I'm glad it isn't something worse!

What funny things do your kids say?

No comments: