Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Bucket list

So it's safe to say Fall is my most favorite time of the year!  I love the chill in the air, cute fall boots, leaves changing and pumpkin everything! 

So I decided to come up with a bucket list for Colin and our family! 

1.) Go to a pumpkin patch. (Colin's first one!)

2.) Rake a big pile of leaves and let Colin play in them! 

3.) Make homemade apple cider

4.) Make apple pie or apple crisp ( Just made a crisp this weekend! But I cut up extra apples from our neighborhood and froze them to make another!)

5.) Plan a trip up the mountains to see the leaves changing colors.

6.) One more camping trip?? (Not sure this will happen, but maybe!)

7.) Do an art project with the changing leaves.

8.). Make some pumpkin yummies! (Via Pinterest I have pumpkin pies, bread, cookies and even rice crispy treats to make!)

9.) pumpkin pie blizzards from dairy queen!!! I'm disappointed they haven't served them yet, they are missing out on money!! It is the only time I will shop there!

10.) Go for a walk and stomp on every leaf we see! 


11.) Fall also means soccer season and I'd like to catch one more game this fall! 

12.). Caramel apples!  I either need to find a place to eat them or make my own! Mmmm! 

What are your favorite fall traditions??

No comments: