Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Meeting update

Well after months of emailing newspapers trying to get someone else to pick up my freelance writing I finally got an email last week from a local paper here asking if I was still interested in writing for them.

Today I had a meeting with them. I think it went well. I left with my first assignment. It is a bit different than what I've been doing. More newsy as opposed to my own column that I have with the other paper I write for. But I wrote lots of articles for my old job that were not apart of my column so I think I got this. 

I think it will be a good challenge for me and I'm excited about it. It is just a monthly thing for now so it shouldn't be too much for me to handle with my other column. 

Wish me luck I will share when it gets published!

No comments: