Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Fashion post: what to wear to a meeting

So I haven't done a fashion post for awhile. Sorry.... ( goes and hides in a corner). I've just been wearing shorts and tanks lately. But don't worry I am soo soo soo super excited for fall! I bought a sweet scarf wrap thingy and was eyeing a pair of boots today. I absolutely love boot season, so never fail fashion posts will return! 

So I have a meeting tomorrow. I will explain more about that after it is over, but I had a semi heart attack over what to wear.  I had actually bought a nice workish looking skirt for this occasion (granted it is hot pink, but whatevs!) it turns out it was a little to big for me. A good problem I suppose, but it just didnt fit right. After a dozen different shirts I thought it looked best with a sweater, but it is like 80 degrees.

Then I pulled out a plain black dress from my closet. I paired it with a black belt and felt like I was going to a funeral. So I sent my options to a friend and she said def the black one and we decided I needed some color. I don't have many belts so I put on my khaki one first knowing I had shoes that matched. But black and khaki/brown don't look the best. So the winner was the black and red!
 It isn't an interview, just a meeting, but I want to look professional and make a good impression. 

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: