Sunday, September 15, 2013

Elmo goes Pee!

So we bought a little potty for Colin, but besides the very first day he has not been interested in it. He sat on it the first day for a good 10 minutes and we read books nothing happened, but i figured it was a good start. The second day he grabbed it, put it on his head and said, Hat!! Since then I ask if he'd like to use the potty and he just says, oh no! Lol I know he is young so I'm not going to pressure him. He is not ready.

Yesterday I was putting clothes away in his room. I heard him say something about Elmo and pee and then he walked away. It took a few seconds to register and then I high tailed it to the bathroom. But it was too late. I ran in and see Elmo going splat into the toilet and Colin happy saying, PEE!!!  

Ironically today I met a friend at Hastings. We were waking through the toy section and I see an Elmo goes potty doll. I had to buy it! Colin loves it... Now I just have to remember to keep my toilet lids down.


No comments: