Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend getaway

This weekend we planned a camping trip to Colorado. We had gone up to Vallecito, Co last summer, but now that we moved we are only about an hour and a half from the lake there.... Which is awesome! We had talked with some friends about making a trip there, we have a camper and they have a boat.... So you know, perfect match! Ha!

We had a great time. Colin loved the boap, as he called it and yelled go go go for them to drive fast! They also brought their puppy who Colin followed everywhere. I love camping and being in nature for a few days. It is so relaxing and just centers me. And I love that Colin loves it too! Between sticks and pine cones at our campsite to kicking his feet in the lake, he was in heaven.

Now I have a few days of laundry and cleaning of the camper... But it was so very worth it! I can't wait until our next camping trip! Here are a ton of pictures!





















2 comments:

Christene @ MommaBird said...

That looks perfect!

We were thinking of doing a camping trip this summer. I was thinking tents, but a camper sounds wonderful. Maybe we'll rent one.

How did Colin sleep?

Jaclyn said...

He slept about the same! One night really well, the other not so great. He was soo tired out though from exploring, you'd think he'd crash! Lol. I would not sleep in a tent pregnant! Lol but that is me! Ha!