Thursday, May 30, 2013

Words words words!

Colin is now talking all the time! I swear everyday he learns at least one new word! Last weekend he learned GO and says it anytime we get in the car! He also learned dip, jump and up (although he adds more sounds to up, it is either upt or ups) I'm working on counting and his favorite number is three. Whenever I start counting he just yells three! Lol This weekend, which will be my next blog he learned the word boat... Or as he says it, boap.

It is so fun to hear him jibber jabber and have it make sense now. My favorite words are of course mama... He says it so very sweet. But I love when he says thank you, especially to other people and my next favorite is Ew... Cause it is funny and he uses it at the most appropriate times. Like this weekend we were hanging out with some friends and he was playing with their puppy. Next second we hear, Ew really loudly and he is pointing at the puppy's butt! Or the other day when we were watching women's softball and they zoomed in to the pitcher who had black paint on her face and Colin looked at me and said Ew! Lol silly kid!

No comments: