Saturday, June 8, 2013

Dresses, Dresses and Dresses!

I've been slacking on my fashion posts, so here are THREE in ONE!


Dress 1:

Old Navy Casual dress. I LOVE this dress. I wear it every week! It is so comfy, but from the pictures I guess it isn't quite that flattering, but I could care less... I'm all about comfy! Lol




Dress 2:

And my sunburnt arms! Lol  This was after our lake trip! Ha!
This... is a coughmaternitycough Maxi Dress.   Yeah, that's right.. I said it... it's a maternity dress. I bought it at Motherhood Maternity when I was preggars with Colin to wear to my baby showers. So it may look familiar. BUT I LOVE it. I put a belt on it to disguise its maternity-ness... and I  *think* it looks good! Ha!  Nobody will ever know... until now. I love the color and how comfy it is.  Checkout my colin posing with me... I love the last picture where he is showing off his belly! Ha ha!  Goofball!





Dress 3:

My favorite... and it wasn't my favorite until I saw the pictures!!  This is from Sears, the Kardashian Kollection.  I bought this when we were homeless and clothesless to wear with leggings underneath.  I didn't like the way it fit and haven't worn it again... until today. I saw it in the closet and said to myself, "I wonder what that would like with a belt." Well, the results were pretty magical and I will definitely be wearing it a lot more! :)  And yeah... I was a wannabe model in a former life... don't hate.




1 comment:

dorawu said...

The everbuying chiffon short dress is one of the best-selling available in the market today, you can find it easily in online and offline store.