Friday, April 19, 2013

Toddler plates

I am soo obsessed with plates that have their individual sections for toddlers/kids. I love it because it helps me remember that they need a serving of fruit and veggies at every meal. I usually always give Colin meat and cheese for lunch and the plates help me remember to add fruits and veggies too. Today's lunch had 2 fruits because he climbed in the fridge and grabbed a cutie orange and started peeling it after I had already put blueberries out! dinner time I almost always have veggies, but forget about his fruit serving since we don't tend to eat fruit with dinner. Yup... Totally obsessed with a stupid plate. Oh well! :)

Top plate includes : veggie chips with hummus, pepperoni and turkey, cheese, blueberries, sugar snap peas and oranges.

Bottoms plate: half a Hawaiian roll (in hand), honey BBQ chicken, broccoli and cheddar and sliced mango.



No comments: