Friday, April 19, 2013

Fashion post: Updating an old look

Last year I bought this blue dress from Old Navy. It is very simple and comfy, but also very plain.... so how do you spruce up something like that?
 
Well, I thought about whats in style now. Coral is really in... so I threw a coral shirt underneath. Not only does it give it a nice pop of color and update the look a bit, but it is very much "in" then I added a chunky belt... so it isn't just a plain dress it has some dimension to it. I paired it with black flats... cause I'm a stay at home mom and don't need to be too fancy, but you could dress it up with cute heels too!
 
And there are 2 face pictures for my friend Dawn... who wondered if I'd turned into a zombie and that's why I wasn't showing my face. Look how much better the picture looks WITHOUT my face! Lol 
 
 
 
 



No comments: