Monday, March 4, 2013

Making Changes

So I will admit I was a totally addicted to online shopping. Literally I would get packages in the mail and have NO IDEA what they were. It was THAT bad.

We've been homeless now for 4 weeks... going on 5... and because of that I don't have an address to send things to, there for I cannot online shop. A blessing in disguise! LolI have officially not bought anything online in over 5 weeks.

How did I get so bad. Well... you buy something and then attach your email to it, where you get emails with discounts and such. I was literally getting over 10 emails a day, just on online deals. I was a total sucker for those deals. I still kept looking at them, even though I couldn't buy, but the last few days I did something drastic... I clicked on them all and then clicked.... UNSUBSCRIBE.   Why?  Because  I don't need half the stuff I buy. Plus, I am not working anymore and need to find ways to save and I think, sad to say... that will be one place I will start.

I've bought a lot of clothes in person, since we literally only had packed enough for about 3 days... but everything I've bought has been on clearance. Yesterday I went to the mall and they were having a 2.99 sale at a store... and that was the only thing I bought, 2 shirts for 2.99. I am going to become a bargain shopper in person instead of perusing the Internets for deals... that probably aren't even really that good of a deal! Lol... Yup... I'm a sucker no more!

No comments: