Thursday, February 28, 2013

Shaving cream fun!

I have been trying to come up with fun things for us to do in the hotel when it is too cold out to play outside. I bought bubbles, toddler markers (that only write on special paper, genius!), and shaving cream. The favorite by far is shaving cream! When I was in high school I used to help teach a preschool class of 3 and 4 year olds and shaving cream was a huge hit with them, glad Colin likes it to. Best of all it only cost $1.27!! Gotta love cheap entertainment!

This morning we got dressed for the pool only to go downstairs to find the pool was closed for maintenance. Lame! So instead we had fun with shaving cream in the tub. Colin decided to paint his legs today! Ha!

I guess it really tired him out because after we rinsed off and got dressed he passed out for his first morning nap in weeks!







No comments: