Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Finally, we have a home!

Well, we closed on our new house last Friday and I've been busy going through boxes and packaging paper ever since!

It feels so wonderful to have our own space and things again! The first night we were here Colin spent literally hours just sitting on the floor going through his toy box, he hadn't seen his toys in 5 weeks and he really missed them! (My kid never sits and quietly plays for more than a few minutes at a time, he is far too busy!)

I have quite a few projects to do besides organizing the house.... The spare bathroom is like a sherbet green color... And needs to go, like yesterday! The spare bedroom is pink and purple and will be changed as well.

I am also having a pickle about hanging pictures, I just don't know how to hang them and which ones to put up. Our old house had a ton of shelves and I filled them with pictures, here I just have walls to fill up and hanging pictures up on a wall is much more daunting for me.... I will post more about our new house, my organizing and room redos soon. Until then, here is our new home:

No comments: