Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bathroom redo

This weekend my spare bathroom is getting the makeover of its life and I am sooo excited! Lol. This bathroom is currently sherbet green. That is the by way I can describe it. It is horrendous.

I had been looking on Pinterest for bathroom wall colors for awhile now. At first I liked gray and then I was in love with a Dark green.  The other night I was giving Colin a bath and I had an epiphany about the color and knew it had to be gray.

Well today I went and bought gray paint... And then went to target to see what colors they I had for me to accent it with. I was leaning towards baby blue and gray, but then I went into target and fell madly in love with this this turquoise bathroom set.... And now I cannot wait to paint it and set it up. I would have done it today if Colin hadn't been on a nap strike! Lol

I have most of the room taped off and once my husbands weekend starts, my project begins!  Don't worry I took before pictures today so I can share in all its glory! Lol

No comments: