Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bathroom from green to grey

Today was a busy day of painting the spare bathroom. For the record I suck at painting and feel like my right arm may fall off, but our spare bathroom is no longer sherbet green!

I was so excited to paint my bathroom grey. I had picked up a nice light grey color and thought it was just perfect...l until I started painting it and then I realized it looked purple and I had a minor heart attack. I then decided that anything was better than neon green so I continued. I am happy with the end result, but still a little bugged that there is a purple tint to it! Not purple when I picked it out, in the can or on the brush.... But purple on the wall... Probably the neon greens fault! Lol

Regardless I am not painting over it anytime soon so I am stuck with it!

Here are some before and after shots!









2 comments:

Christene @ MommaBird said...

Love the new color! Very soothing and soo much better than the green it was before. And congrats on the new house!

Arlene S. said...

Same thing happened to me. I bought a grey paint for my son's room and it has a purplish tint to it. I try to ignore it but it sure bugs me!!!
Contrats on the new house. I'm sure you're enjoying staying home with Colin!