Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Thankful list

So that whole thankful list people do on fb... Well I did it. Just didn't post it on fb. And now I give to you my 30 random thankfuls!!! Lol 


1: I am thankful for making new friends in my new town. It is enjoyable to go places like the children's museum and meet up with people you know and actually talk to people while your kids play. Soo refreshing to call people friends here!
2.) I am thankful for my husband (everyday) but today he let me sleep in, cooked breakfast and took Colin on an errand so I could get ready in peace! True love right there! 
3. ) I am thankful for old friends that stopped in to see us while they were traveling through! I sure miss living in the same town as them! 
4.) I am thankful for DVR. Hey don't judge... It is the only way I can watch tv and watch it in less time than I normally would by fast forwarding through the commercials and boring parts! 
5.) I am thankful for a break. I got an hour away to exercise by myself. It isn't often that I get any time to myself and when I do it is much needed!
6.) I am thankful for my part time job of being a free lance writer. I enjoy the challenge and get to take my monkey with me to explore the great outdoors!
7.) waiting until the 7th day for my Colin cause today is his birthday! So incredibly grateful to this sweet boy who calls me mommy!
8.) thankful for grandparents! They all called Colin yesterday for his bday and my folks are coming in early to help me get things ready for his party!! 
9.) thankful for everyone that came out to Colin's bday party (or wanted to but couldn't)!! This kid got soo spoiled with presents from our friends and family!
10.) thankful for a day of rest! I was beyond exhausted after the party and needed a day to relax and not leave the house!
11.) thankful for our service men that service and sacrifice for our country! 
12.) thankful for a patient child! Between a newspaper meeting fore and a work dinner for his daddy he spent 3 hours in restaurants today and was good at both occasions!
13.) I'm thankful for the opportunities that our new town has to offer for Colin. He loves his music classes and children's museum that help him learn and socialize.
14.) thankful for our old town and the wonderful people and memories we met and made while we were there!
15.) thankful for small wonders. Staying at our friends house while at our old town and Colin gets to feed horses and chickens (Neys and ducks) and play with their puppies. He thinks he's in heaven. 
16.) I am thankful for a partner who shares in parenting duties... Like helping me change a million diapers for a poor baby who is cutting 2 year molars! 
17.) I am thankful for understanding people at church... Like when my child decides to growl at the people behind us... Yeah....
18.) I am thankful for cars attached to shopping carts. Genius! 
19.) I am thankful for a day at home doing nothing... But playing with my monkey. Those are the best days! 
20.) I am thankful for play dates with our best friends! Not only does Colin have fun but I get to talk to another adult and hold a cute baby!
21.) I am thankful for my sister in laws and brother in law. I am so glad I inherited siblings and don't know what I would do without them!
22.) thankful for new friends and fun lunch dates!
23.) Thankful I married someone with such an adventurous nature. Always up for a drive to the mountains when his wife wants snow! Lol
24.) I am thankful for perfect Sundays. Sleeping in, church, lunch and lots of football!
25.) I am thankful for a few things, new friends, people understanding of a cranky 2 year old who is past nap time and Nap time after a long day!
26.) I am so incredibly thankful that Colin is sleeping better. It is so refreshing to get 7 or even 8 hours of sleep a night! 
27.) I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to learn how to cook and bake from my grandma. This time of year always reminds me of her because I would help her make pies for thanksgiving. This year I am making all the pies myself and wish she was here to help me. 
28.) I am thankful for the holiday to bring my family together. We shouldn't need a holiday to spend the day together but it sure helps make it happen and for that I am thankful. Love my big crazy Italian family!
29.) I am thankful for this nice roof over our head and this place we call home. You really appreciate it after you spend a night in a crappy hotel! :) 
30.) I am thankful for sushi and being open to trying new things! I tried sushi for the first time a month ago and now I am hooked! Soo soo yummy! Ha ha! Yay for new experiences! 

No comments: