Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tooth #8 Might be the death of me....

For real.

Dear Tooth #8,

 I wish you would just pop out so I wouldn't have to deal with your nonsense!  I hate you, yet wish to see your presence soon!

Sincerely, Me



Colin hasn't cut a tooth... in about 2 months??? Possibly longer. He has had an uneven 7 teeth for that long.  (I hate uneven numbers... but I guess he was born on the 7th, so maybe that's why?)    He got most of his teeth all at once, so I expected tooth #8 to pop out shortly after the rest. It hasn't.

Every time we have a bad night's sleep, I blame it on tooth #8.

Last night we were out late with Ryan's work dinner. We got back and skipped bath time and put Colin straight to bed. He fell asleep a bit after 9 and woke up at midnight. From 12-3 he woke up like 5 times... No bueno. So I gave him teething meds on his swollen tooth #8 spot and he slept 4 hours. 

Stupid tooth #8.


No comments: