Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I have a problem...

I am addicted to online shopping....

The first step is admitting it, right?


I already know that is what I'm giving up for lent... but I don't know what is going to happen between now and lent! The thought is rather frightening!

I guess that is what happens when you live in the sticks and don't have regular stores.... but I believe I've taken it to far. (Good thing my husband doesn't read this!)

I seriously have been getting packages lately and think to myself as I stare at the box, what the hell is this?  Terrible, Right??

Fortunately I've been shopping for Colin's birthday party, so a lot of the "What the heck is this" stuff is for Colin's birthday.  I seriously have been getting like at least 3 packages a week.  Not good.

How do I fix this terrible problem?  Every week I tell myself  I will not buy anything this week... and then, what do I do... This morning I log into my computer, see that NY&Company is having a sale, tell myself how sick I am of my winter wardrobe and buy 3 sweaters that I probably didn't need.  (But they were on sale... LOL!!!)

Ok, seriously, I am not going to buy anything else online this week! I think, that maybe I can do it!  Maybe.... wish me luck!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

you can always buy me stuff if you get tired of buying stuff for you. Plus you wouldn't see the packages being delivered. There, problem solved. <3