Friday, October 12, 2012

Colin's sleep

Real quick while I am upright, I wanted to touch on Colin's sleep.

I am happy to report that we are going on 2 week of sleeping better. Yup, I said it... sssshhhh... dont' tell Colin he might regress.

I am now judging all of my nights on whether or not I have dreams. I swear I didn't dream for about 6 months... if not longer and just this past week or so since he started sleeping, I've started dreaming again, which to me means I'm getting into deeper sleep. Which is awesome!  So if I wake up and I can immediately remember dreaming it puts a smile on my face because I know I've slept! Whoo Hoo!

His typical schedule is in bed between 8-9, depending upon the night and he gets up around 1 or 1:30. I'll feed him and bring him to bed with me and he usually wakes up when Ryan gets up around 5 and then sleeps until about 7. But by golly am I not chipper and ready to go for the day at 1:30 and at 5! Lol   Going for so long with only an hour or two of sleep at a time, it is amazing what a solid 4 hours feels like! :)

At this point I don't really know if removing dairy from our diets has made the difference or not, but I am sticking with it and I think I'm on 4 weeks dairy free? Not bad! :)

No comments: