Friday, October 12, 2012

Stomach bug? Bleh!

Sorry I haven't posted all week, I've been plagued by a stupid stomach bug.

It is the weirdest thing, it hits me in the middle of the night. I feel perfectly normal during the day and then I wake up feeling sick at like 1 or 2 in the morning and my stomach is just doing hulla hoops!  Not cool.  Colin has it a bit too I think, he had one night of yucky sleep and a few days of loose stools.  Poor kiddo.  I don't even know where I got it from... nobody else I know is even sick. I thought it was just something I ate, but it has been since Monday now, so I'm guessing not so much. Although I thought I was rid of it Weds/Thursday and this morning it came back with a vengeance. Maybe I re-caught it from Colin? Who knows needless to say I called in from work today.  I've already taken a massive nap on the couch with Colin (he fell asleep watching Barney... that dinosaur is a lot creepier than I remembered! Lol)  And I am stuck watching crappy daytime tv, drinking juice and eating rice chex all day... while Colin runs around and entertains me. Earlier I was laying on the couch and he came over and started trying to spoon feed me (air I guess) but he thought he was being very helpful.  Love that kid.


Ok, that's all I have for now. Taking my butt back to the couch as soon as I fill up my glass of juice. :)


No comments: