Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Colin's first haircut

It was a long time coming... but I finally gave in and took Colin to get his first haircut today! :)

I was a bit nervous, but it turned out much better than I even expected. No more crazy hair in the back and everything else looks nice and even and it is still a bit crazy and curly! :)

I was also nervous that he wouldn't stay still. The secret... my hair cutter's daughter was there and offered him a lollipop. He's never had a lollipop before and was totally mesmerized.... letting her do what she wanted to his hair! Lol  While I was paying for his haircut he accidentally dropped his lollipop and I accidentally threw it away! :)  It did it's job and wasn't needed anymore.

I wasn't wanting to chop off a ton of hair, just get it evened out and cleaner looking and that is exactly what she did! It looks even better now than in my pictures.

                                               Before Haircut                     After


No comments: