Monday, September 24, 2012

Wrap up

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile!  Ryan was out of town for most of last week and then my parents came up on Friday to babysit on Saturday and then they took Colin and I down to Socorro and we spent the rest of the weekend with them and came back with Ryan today.  Needless to say we've been a little pre-occupied!

We had a great time visiting family back home. We visited with Ryan's grandparents and Aunt and Uncle and of course my parents. Colin is so spoiled with all the love and affection he gets from everyone!   His new best friend was his great-aunt's dog, Streak. She is a Boston terrier and LOVES babies... probably cause they are similar in size. She ran around licking Colin all over... which at first was making him mad, but then he thought it was funny and was letting her lick his hand and then pulling it away quickly. Then he got brave and tried to pick her nose... which she wasn't so sure of! Lol It was rather amusing, but they chased each other around most of the night. I think Colin would have taken her home if we would have let him! :)

Colin also went to his Nana's classroom today. He really enjoyed seeing all the kids and yelling at them. He also came for story time, when my mom was reading to her kindergartners. Colin sat on his grandpa's lap the entire story time and only occasionally yelled over his Nana when she read! It was really cute!

We slept something terrible over there. I am hoping it was just the change of scenery that did it, but needless to say I am VERY excited to sleep in my own bed tonight and hoping to actually get some rest... as opposed to no rest from the last several days!

I will probably do a phone dump this week because it has been a LONG time since I've done one! :)

No comments: