Friday, July 6, 2012

Update

Our family has been babysitting for us for a month and our regular babysitter returns this weekend... I initially was very exited for her to return... but today I am feeling like it is a little bitter sweet.  With our family being at our house I don't have to pack him up in the mornings, which is nice and convenient.  But that isn't even the best part. I realized today that the best part of our family watching him is being able to spend my entire lunch break with him. I come home make a turkey/avocado sandwich, plop him in his high chair and we both eat turkey and avocado and bread. Today I cried when I realized when the sitter returns I used to just run over there and nurse him on my lunch break and I will miss actually sitting down and eating with him. In the past month the sitter has been gone he has made a ton of progress in eating foods and now mostly eats what we are eating and hardly eats purees. I am soo used to sharing my meals with him and I will really miss that. I suppose I can bring my lunch to the sitters house and eat with him there... but I don't know if that will be weird or not.

Anywho, just my thoughts of the day. I have several blogs to post about my bday and our trip to Durango!

No comments: