Monday, June 25, 2012

Family sitters

This is our last week with family babysitters. Our sitter has been overseas visiting her family for several weeks and we've been blessed with our family's support while she has been gone.   My parents and Ryan's grandparents have been splitting the duty and they each drive up and babysit two days a week.  Colin has been doing really well with them... but I think he tires them out!  The only issue Colin has is he won't take a bottle with them... he will only take a bottle from our babysitter. I think he's eaten maybe... 8 ounces in 2 weeks from the bottle.... and with the babysitter he does 8 ounces in a day.  Sigh.  Needless to say I have a lot of pumped milk in my freezer from her absence!  Talk about a stash!


This next .week is the 4th of July week (my bday week).  We are going to Durango, only like 3 hours from here... who would have thought it was soo close!  Lol  We will be spending 2 nights in Durango and 2 nights in a cabin on a lake. So excited!  I can't wait to spend 4 days with my little family. It will be a much needed break away from work. :)

Well I wanted to touch base on my lack of blogging... it is mostly because we have family here everyday and we are all preoccupied!  But I will update when I can!

No comments: