Friday, July 20, 2012

Last weekend

Last weekend we went to Socorro to visit our family. We stayed at my parents house and Colin had a great time. Every morning when he woke up, my dad would take him outside and they would play in the grass and watch the birds (my parents have like a mini bird sanctuary, I swear!). He got to see his first sheep, my parents also have sheep. He was intrigued by the sheep, but not very impressed. One evening we went to the local park/duck pond. I never really appreciated that area when  I lived there, but it is really very beautiful and I think I will make it a habit of taking Colin there every time we go visit. There are two swing sets there and they both had baby swings (I've yet to find one with a baby swing in our town! Ha!) So Colin got to swing for the first time too and had a great time. I unfortunately left my camera home.... But took crappy pictures with my camera phone.... and here they are:








No comments: