Thursday, July 19, 2012

Update

Update:

I know I'm a broken record, but we have been soo busy I barely have time to pee by myself, let alone blog!

* We've been getting our bathroom remodeled. Don't worry I am taking pictures and will post the progression. We had an old iron bathtub in there that someone tried to paint once upon a time. The paint was chipping and looked horrible. So we are getting a shower stall put in instead. So far it looks really good and should be finished up very soon... hoping tomorrow! Meanwhile, our house is kind of in shambles because everything is not in its place. I am very much looking forward to things to be back to normal so everything can go in its place again.

* Some big news is that I asked my boss to work part time. Even if it is just one extra day home with Colin it would be nice. I actually thought my boss would be very against it, but he surprisingly wasn't. I REALLY regret not asking him sooner. We are supposed to go meet with our HR lady and see what she has to say. I am pretty nervous to meet with her... but I guess if you don't ask you will never know the answer, right? I'll keep ya posted on what the outcome is.

*I feel like we haven't spent a weekend home in forever... and this weekend it might not happen either! Sigh... Hoping to spend some time at home doing NOTHING soon! I need to catch up with life at home!

* Ryan's family is fighting at court next week.I think it has been stressing everyone out and I am counting down the days until it will be over and we won't have to worry about it and praying for peace.


That's all for now.I have another blog to post about our weekend trip to Socorro... but that will have to wait for another day because this momma is TIRED!

No comments: