Monday, May 14, 2012

My First Mothers Day!

My first mother's day was interesting because we were flying for 6 hours of it. I got no sleep and was super exhausted... but other than that it was a good day! Lol.  Ryan tried to make it special for me and gave me one present on the plane and I got my card and other presents once we got home. Mid-air he got me a cool cover that stays attached to my camera because I am always losing my cover and worrying about my lens getting scratched, so it was a very practical gift.

My second gift was very cool. He got me a personalized picture frame and said it was a place holder for us to get family portraits done! :)  Can't wait for those! I want to wait until Colin can sit up better on his own so we can get some cute ones of him like playing in the grass or something. So maybe wait another couple of weeks or so. Our first family photos!!

When we landed in we met my parents for lunch to celebrate Mother's day with my Mom. I was very tired from traveling all day so I look like crap in all the pictures we took! Lol

 I am so proud to be Colin's Mommy. He is an amazing little boy who wins over everyone he meets and is nothing but smiles... even when he first wakes up... which makes sleep deprivation bearable when you wake up to that cute little smiley face! :) I love my little monkey!

I hope all the Mommy's out there had an amazing mothers day and please pray for those who are not mothers, but want nothing more in the world than to be one. I hope and pray they will share in the joy of one day being a Mommy.

My favorite Mom moments:

Having my baby rest his head on my shoulder when he is tired.

Seeing him reach out for me when he wants me to hold him.

Snuggling with him.

And seeing his wide eyes and happy smiles every morning... makes getting up easy! :)


Colin's signature on my first mother's day card!


No comments: