Monday, May 14, 2012

South Carolina

We just got back yesterday from our South Carolina trip and we had a GREAT time! We spent most of the time hanging out with My Great Aunt and Uncle and their kids and just relaxing. My Great-Uncle has some heart problems and isn't expected to live much longer, although I think he looks great and if I hadn't known he was hospitalized, I would have no idea! Many prayers that he beats the odds and  lives a very long time!



First Plane Ride!


Playing at the Hotel!

Colin's Great-Great Uncle, Fred Azzarito!


Great-Great Love!

Cousin  Diane

Great-Great Aunt

Colin's new favorite cousin! Kid has a thing gor the ladies!

Colin and a group of other 6 month olds... I will blog about this later!

Great-Great Aunt Phil

Family photo at Falls Park in downtown Greenville... My moby was super loose in this picture. I had to stop and redo it after this! Lol

Beautiful Falls Park

Cousin Denise

No comments: