Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Phone Dump

I've decided to try and put some of my phone photos on here every week. I take a million pictures on my phone every week and they usually just stay there, except for the select few I upload to facebook. So lets see if I can put some of them on here to liven this thing up! :)

These are my favorite over the past week :

Happy Boy... I sent this one to both Grandmas and they totally melted! :)

Serious face, staring out the window... I wonder what color his eyes will be.

This one cracks me up... 1.) he looks HUGE and 2.) he was sleeping with his arm up in the air... like he had it around someone! Lol

This is my favorite! <3

He may look just like Daddy... but he has curly hair just like Mommy! :)

1 comment:

Abby Reed said...

picture number 2, him staring out the window, is my VERY VERY VERY VERY favorite picture I have ever seen of my son in law! He is so sweet! <3