Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One more for the day!

Colin took a bottle from Daddy last night!! Hooray!!!!!  This was HUGE for me! He took bottles fine before he got his tongue clipped and then we didn't use them for awhile and when I tried again, no luck. I was pretty stressed because I kept thinking, How am I going to drop him off once or twice a week at a babysitter if he can't take a bottle??? Totally freaked out! Lol My goal now is to get him to drink a bottle a day.

Tonight I go to Zumba and while I'm gone, I hope to have Ryan give him a bottle! :)  It took 2 days for us to get him to drink the bottle he did last night and while it might have only been an ounce and a half... it was much better than nothing at all!  So glad my baby won't starve while at the babysitters now! :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Babies will not stave themselves.... simmer down. :)

Abby Reed said...

Aww, I totally get why you are concerned about it. Which is why, I think we have decided to pump and do bottles ALL the time and not nurse, since baby girl will be in daycare 6 weeks after she is born :-( I am still a little traumatized.