Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Bedtime night 3

We got a little bit later of start than the other 2 days because I had Zumba... after Zumba, which gets out 7, I had to come home and eat and then shower before I even started Colin's bedtime. So we didn't get to start until close to 8. Even so, we were IN bed by 8:25 and he was OUT by about 8:45. Whew! 

Unfortunately I slept terribly... again. I had 3 boys trying to snuggle me... I think I need a bigger bed. Sigh. The stupid cat wanted to be right next to us, last night... when typically he just kind of does his own thing. I suppose it is my own fault for getting him shaved at the groomers the day before... he was cold and wanted to be kept warm! Lol That plus, Ryan's cousin was in labor last night and I kept getting text messages from our family until she had the baby at 12:20 something this morning. So... I kept waking up with every message thinking... it was THE ONE saying she had the baby! Lol.

That being said, Colin's new cousin, Aurelia Duran was born very early this morning, weighing 7lbs 3 oz. and 20 inches long. I am excited that Colin will have someone that close in age to play with growing up. I can't wait to meet her! :)

No comments: