Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Back to Work...

I had a great first day back at work!!

 I swear I think I payed more attention to Colin at work than I do at home. At home, I watch TV and sit with him on the recliner and play on the computer. Today when we didn't have visitors I held him and walked him around to look out the windows and played and talked to him. My attention was 100% on him with no distractions. When we had visitors he happily played in his play yard, kicking and grabbing at toys. I fed him about every 2 hours and we went for a walk during my lunch break and before my mile was up he was passed out in the Moby and I wore a sleeping baby for about an hour while I worked! I hope to continue going for walks during my break... It was so nice to get some exercise, break up the day and get some nice fresh air.

 I know not everyday will probably be this good, but at least our first day was pretty good! :) He loved looking around at all the different things and even smiled at some visitors (mostly old ladies... it is old people traveling to Arizona season we didn't have a single visitor under 65 today! Lol)

And now... I am exhausted. Time for a shower and bed!

No comments: