Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Shield Free?

Well, we started going shield free the day after his tongue-tie was cut. We were still using it a couple of times throughout the day because he would get frustrated in the evenings for some reason and I'd put the shield on and he'd be fine. I think my milk was coming out too fast for him because he'd choke and spit out milk everywhere. BUT I have officially been shield free for 24 hours! :) Hooray!  It is so amazing to be able to feed him without having to hunt for a tiny clear plastic shield (Really they should make that thing like hot pink so you can find it... because, tiny and clear is definately hard to find at 4 in the morning on little sleep!) and just be able to whip it out! "Yay! Lol.

Colin has been learning how to use his new tongue. He sticks it out and plays with it a lot and DROOLS a ton. He had never drooled before and now there are puddles of drool everywhere! But I don't mind at all! :)  He seems to be eating much better and is fitting into some 0-3 month outfits now!  I can't believe he is 6 weeks old! Holy moly!

I will post some new pictures later on today! :)

No comments: