Thursday, December 29, 2011

Quick update

Soo much to blog about it is ridiculous! We had a crazy snow storm, drove through a blizzard to see my parents for Christmas and just got back day before yesterday... hence the lack of blogging. I have a bunch of posts I will get to soon, I promise!

Colin had a great first christmas and got super spoiled hanging with his grandparents and great grandparents. We have Uncle patrick visiting us now and another set of grandparents coming this weekend and then another set coming weekend after next!

But on another note, I haven't used the shield breastfeeding since my last post. I don't even know where it is! So funny how before I couldn't imagine what it would be like to breastfeed without it because I used it for so long and now I can't even imagine what it would be like to use it again. :)

No comments: