Sunday, October 16, 2011

What will Colin look like?

Every mother I am sure wonders what their unborn child will look like. I have been thinking about this waaay to much lately! I can't wait to see him for the first time!

I assume that since Ryan and I are both whities with blonde hair and light eyes that little Colin would come out looking just like that! I am probably not too far off, but I stumbled across both of our newborn pictures and there was quite a difference between the two of us!! 

Granted one thing to keep in mind is that Ryan was well over 2 pounds heavier than me...  so I kind of look like a little monkey and he looks like a one month old kid... but he is wearing his hospital bracelets... so I guess it is a legit newborn picture! Lol


Now after seeing these two pictures... I am soo intrigued about what Colin will look like!
 I can't wait to meet our little man!

1 comment:

Abby Reed said...

omg, you are the cutest baby EVER!