Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pain...

First bit of uncomfortableness hits at 36 weeks.
 I had a rough day on Friday. Ryan accidentally took my car keys to work with him and I didn't have a way to get to work. I could have taken the Jeep, but the seat was stuck and I couldn't move it at all. I tried for like 10 minutes before I cried in the driveway. Luckily I have awesome neighbors who drove me to work and awesome friends that took me to lunch and of course my poor hubby who came and picked me up at the end of the day and then took me out to dinner to make up to me! Lol

BUT, I either woke up with pain, got it on the treadmill during my morning walk, hurt it trying to push the jeep seat or it was all the baby's fault... but I was in pain ALL day. I thought it was more of a back tweak than  anything else. Every time I took a step with my left leg... Pain.  Saturday was more of the same, but by the end of the day it was like MAJOR hip pain on both sides.  I am thinking my hips were widening and moving and that was some of the pain... but it wasn't very fun.

I felt MUCH better today, until about an hour ago when I lifted something heavy and then BAM hip pain again... soo bad I can barely walk.  Not cool.  Guess I will be going to the chiropractor manana and see if she can fix my hip.

But I imagine the uncomfortableness will only get worse over these final days/weeks. I guess now I understand why some women take a couple weeks before they are due off of work. But hopefully it was just a fluke and I will be feeling better after the chiropractor tomorrow!  Fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to suggest the chiropractor- mine is becoming my bff. Pregnancy really does a number on you! I hope you feel better soon!